[Wolves] keymapping

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Dec 3 15:40:01 2002

fizzy spoo'd forth:
> --- Chris Procter <Chris@foxonline.co.uk> wrote: >
> Sorry, you're using Xwindows and are criticising
>> emacs memory usage?!?
>
> i tend to use XWindows as little as possible, this is
> going to turn into a flame war me thinks...

Nah, not from me; I'm pleasantly surprised at the number of  people  who
are resisting the whole GUI thing. Why do you choose to not  use  X?  Or
should the question be put to everyone else as to why we *do* use X?

Aq.

--
Two things I learned for sure during a particularly intense acid trip
in my own lost youth: (1) everything is a trivial special case of