[Wolves] keymapping

Chris Procter wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Dec 3 17:15:00 2002

>>From: Chris Procter <Chris@foxonline.co.uk>
>>That said I do use X sometimes, it not a religious thing (hell, I even use
>>Vi from time to time).
>>
>Starting to see the light?
>/me grabs asbestos boxer shorts

Vi vi vi, the editor of the beast, just because I have dabbled with the
darkside does not mean that I have turned completely from the true faith,
strayed from the path of rightousness to the desolate wastes of modal
editing...

Thats why I have 2000+ pages of emacs documentation on my shelves, to act as
firelighters for the unbelivers...

>>BTW. Hi, I'm a South Birmingham LUG person lurking on your list because
>>ours
>>is a tad slow at the moment :)
>we noticed it's a grammer thing ;-)

You saying I dont talk proper like?

>but seriously (or not)
>
>I thought it was part of a conspiracy that ever since I joined your list
>nothing, nada, has been sent to it.  I didn't want to ask if anyone else
was
>on the list for fear of public ridicule.

Depends when you joined, we had 5 posts yesterday, and 2 over the weekend,
but none today, if you didn't get them its broke. It goes through fits and
starts.

>sparkes

chris

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual
and not necessarily those of Fox Online.
This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and
forwarded copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted
from Fox Online, are confidential and solely for the use
of the intended recipient.
If you have received this email in error please notify Fox Online by
telephone on +44 (0)121 693 1424.