[Wolves] women in linux

Rachael Baylis wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Dec 3 23:12:00 2002

>That's a reasonable point. Big distinction between computer  people  and
>ordinary people who are just interested in Linux -- with  the  exception
>of Mark Ellse, Richard was the first ordinary person we've had, I think?

<feels mildly offended... and also appropriate to the discussion :) >

I'm just an ordinary person interested in Linux; I've only been running
it at all for about six months or less. I didn't find it too scary...
although admittedly Jono wasn't there for the first couple of meets I
went to :)

Rachael
PS Home next week, so I should make the meet after this one!

MSN - More useful every day http://www.msn.de