[Wolves] Website in CVS

Chris Ball wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Dec 6 01:39:01 2002

hmm.. sounds interesting :)
on another note, has anyone thought of using an IRC chat? there are a few
Java/PHP web clients for IRC we could use aswell, and i'm sure everyone has
a copy of Xchat somewhere :P

[<>....] Chris Ball
[.<>...] Student/Perl Programmer
[..<>..] Oxymoron #1 = "Microsoft Works"
[...<>.] #include <stddisclaimer.h>