[Wolves] Mailmerge from M$ Access to Outlook

wolves@mailman.lug.org.uk wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Dec 6 15:24:01 2002

First off I'm sorry for the foul language in the suject line.  But
anyway...

Ok, I know you can do it in word, but can you do it in Oulook?  Or any
other e-mail client that works with access databases.  What I want to do
is to send e-mails to people (as individuals) and impliment the content
that is stored in access database into the mail.  I'm afraid I'm stuck
with access as I have to use it for my A2 project for ICT.  Grr.

So anyone like to shed any light over this problem?

---
Simon Howes
http://www.blargoc.co.uk