[Wolves] Stuff and nonsense

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Dec 19 12:15:00 2002

Hi folks,

A few things to ask:

 1. Who wants to do a LUG summary? I suggest Aq, Fizz,
Dan, James or Rachel as they were there first. :D Lets
remember also that James has already done one...so
someone put your hand up. :)

 2. Is the Pie Factory on for the 8th Jan? To those
uninitiated, it was discussed that we should all go
and eat pie on the 8th Jan. Should we count this as a
LUG meeting or schedule the LUG meeting for the week
after so we dont go out of sync? The piue factory trip
could also be an opportunity to meet some LUG people
who have yet to come to a meeting...you know who you
are...

Comments folks...

  Jono

=====