[Wolves] Postering Campaign

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Dec 25 01:38:00 2002

Hi folks,

Well we are getting closer to the new year and it
seems that it may be an idea for us to come up with a
few new ideas for promoting the LUG in different ways
to get some more people along. :D

One idea I think may be usefull is to stick some
posters up around the local area - particularly at
Universities / Computer Shops / Libraries etc.

For this to happen we need...shcok horror...posters.
:) Those of you with an artistic stance...I am
thinking of Steve from A2RT as being particularly
arty...send in your A4 sized posters so we can put
them on the site. :)

  Jono

PS - Merry chrismas to one and all and I look forward
to eating pie with you in the new year. :D

=====
Jono Bacon - http://jono.dyndns.org/
KDE Developer - Freelancer - Musician