[Wolves] Argh!!! where are my bloody channels :(

Chris Ball wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Dec 26 17:38:01 2002

Steve Crozier blurted:
> Is this an Alsa thing? not being funny, but maybe you need to check aum=
ixer
> to see if the volume's set to mute by default?
>
> i did check to see if there's is an nforce forum, but its down at the
> moment
>
> :-(
>
> http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3D29
>
> steve

oh if only
i've had alsa working, unmuted everything, which still didn't work, and p=
lus i=20
discovered that snd-intel8x0 sounds worse than the oss i810_audio module,=
 so=20
i went back to the OSS driver, neither seem to have 6 channel support, or=
=20
maybe i'm just doing something wrong. if anyone has any idea's i'd love t=
o=20
know :)

--=20
"A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no merc=
y."=20
-- Joseph Campbell

Chris Ball
Professional Slacker