[linux] Re: [Wolves] Stuff and nonsense

Chris Ball wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Dec 28 20:32:01 2002

steve parkes blurted:
> There was the unfortunatly named 'kipper house' in willenhall that used=
> have an ace grab a granny night where you could litterally end up with =
> kipper (or at least a dose) if you drank too much of the real ale ;-)
>
> sparkes

there was a rock night at the kipper house my mates used to go to, as we =
all=20
live in willenhall :)=20
the rock night moved from nearly each of the high street pubs, and at one=
=20
point was in the bell, which happens to be about the same size as my bath=
room=20
:\
---
"The only thing more dangerous than a hardware guy with a code patch is a=
=20
programmer with a soldering iron."

Chris Ball
Professional Slacker