[Wolves] Stupid FS + RISCOS stuff + ZIP drive

Simon Howes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Nov 1 13:13:01 2002

Ok, newbie to Linux here, need help.  Running Mandrake 9.0

I have installed Linux on an ext2 partition, and all it likes to do is
corrupt.  Its happened 3 times now.  I'm not overclocked at all.  Grr.  I'm
going to make it FAT32, I can also share it with windows.  Yay!

And on another note, I was soo happy to see RISCOS styles in KDE.  I'm after
RISCOS icons and taskbars, I cant seem to find any.  Anyone share to Google
even more for me?

And how do I install my parallel 250 Zip drive?

-----
Simon