[Wolves] Letter sizes

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Nov 4 11:50:01 2002

Matt Wright spoo'd forth:
> Hi,
>
> Do any of you know the best way to completely persuade Debian to use A4
> letter sizes. I've done a "dpkg-reconfigure libpaperg" and selected A4
> but things like Mozilla are still using Letter.

No idea, chief :) I suspect that this is because Moz ignores the global
setting and keeps its own, which is a bit slappable. Is your locale set
to en_GB? That might help, and then again might not ;)
http://bugs.debian.org/59549 is about something else ignoring libpaperg
settings (although it was resolved differently) and might have a
pointer or two?

Aq.

--
For your information, some people think I'm very funny
           -- Joe Hallenbach, "The Last Boy Scout"