[Wolves] Any phpNuke wizzards about?

Wayne Morris wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Nov 5 18:23:01 2002

On Tuesday 05 November 2002 6:06 pm, you wrote:
> I looked but couldn't find a module for PHPNuke that lets you include
> existing php pages into your Nuke site..
>
> I found some for PostNuke, but they won't work with PHPNuke, but hey I'm
> always looking to convert people to PostNuke (www.postnuke.com)

Hell, I'll convert to anything if it works (apart from religion)!

Had a look at your site, it looks pretty much like phpNuke, so what's the
differences?  All I really want phpNuke (or PostNuke) is the front end and
the weather module which you can get for php (guess can get one for post), oh
and the 'mail all user' module/functions.
Everything else will be handled by my stuff.

> PostWrap: Incorporate external sites or applications into PostNuke.
> http://spidean.mckenzies.net/
>
> Content Express:
> http://pn.arising.net/ce/
>
> for my site (www.dsmembers.com) I have a file which basically contains the
> PostNuke header and footer for the PHP file, and then a gap where you can
> insert your own code. The file is called blank.php but did a quick search
> and couldn't find it. If you want it I can send it to you, but it won't
> work with PHPNuke.

Yes, would appreciate that, I'll grab postNuke now and have a play.

Wayne