[Wolves] Any phpNuke wizzards about?

steve parkes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Nov 6 10:46:01 2002

>How do I conbine the two ie make my stuff one of the modules (or should it
>be
>  a block, i'm sooo confused)
>
>I just want to have the php nuke basic modules to the left, with my site
>running in the rest of the window - when the 'my pages' module is selected,
>ie after all the front page stuff has been read, member hsa signed up etc.

There should be an example module to show you how to create a new one (there
still is in postnuke) there used to be a module that showed you how to
include header.php and footer.php in your code.  that could be more along
the lines of what you are looking for.  I am pretty sure this used to come
in phpnuke but I havn't used it for a couple of years.

>Best i've achieved so far was a clickable link in the middle.

Thats better than most nuke users ;-)

sparkes