[Wolves] Any phpNuke wizzards about?

Jon Farmer wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Nov 6 10:59:01 2002

> I just want to have the php nuke basic modules to the left, with my site
> running in the rest of the window - when the 'my pages' module is
selected,
> ie after all the front page stuff has been read, member hsa signed up etc.
>
> Best i've achieved so far was a clickable link in the middle.

The easiset way would be to setup a new direcory in the modules directory
called mypages. Copy one of the other module directories in to there and
then delete everything except the language directory and the index.php.
Remove all the code from index.php that you dont want and then setup a
mechanism ie (switch structure) to include your site based on variables
passed in the URL.

HTH

Jon

--