[Wolves] QT question.

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Nov 6 11:20:00 2002

steve parkes spoo'd forth:
> Any QT wizards out there (jono?) who can help me with a problem.
>
> How can I cast from string to QString?  This one really screwed me up last
> night.
>
> I am busy adding a GUI interface to an alicebot (www.alicebot.org) I have
> already hacked one to output via the festival voice system but I am having a
> little trouble with this stupid little bit of GUI code.

QString::QString can be called as QString::QString(const char * str)
according to the docs, or am I missing something here?

http://doc.trolltech.com/2.3/qstring.html#4410e2

I assume your "string" is a normal null-terminated standard C string,
not any kind of STL thing or some other weird item?

Aq.

--
Medio tutissimus ibis.
(You will travel safest in a middle course)