[Wolves] Business card design

Adam Sweet wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Nov 6 17:53:01 2002

 --- Wayne Morris <waynemorris@encloser.com> wrote: >
> Can anyone suggest a good simple package for
> knocking up business cards, (for
> my own use, not for repeated use)

On a practical note, there is a feature in the
November (no33, last months) ed of Linux Format on
doing business cards in Open Office.org, it has a
dedicated wizard. I was making some around that time
and had a go and they're not too bad, though I had to
scrap what I did and go back to my design in MS Office
as I couldn't use my logo as a transparency under the
text :( Worth a try though.
Adam

PS Sorry, can't make meet, I'm still snowed under, I
have an assignment in tomorrow amongst other things.

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk