[Wolves] ars'in door men

Lee Jordan wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Nov 7 01:18:01 2002

Welcome to the Wolves LUG :)

You didn't miss that much in terms of the venue and the night, 2 'events'
occured while those door men were infact off duty, where one guy got punched
to the ground and 2 lads threw an ashtray at one of the bar staff. LUG
continued amid the mayhem, but it was the first trouble for well over 2
years, having a footie match going on didn't help much.

but unfortunate events happening to Aq tonight, and best wishes to him, all
maybe explained soon and I wouldn't want to confuse things cos I don't
really know what happened.

Lee