[Wolves] ars'in door men

Daniel Mitchelldan wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Nov 7 12:48:01 2002

lol some things just make me smile :)
if you need to get in next time and there are doormen ill get you in,
that way i can go and see my old boss at the same time LOL

also on the other hand you have to think that if you were cuaght in
there its a 2grand fine so they are only doing there job - hope that
makes you feel better

sorry i couldnt attend last nite, i had a break dancing class at 7 -
dont laugh - will try and make it to the next one ;)

> Welcome to the Wolves LUG :)
>
> You didn't miss that much in terms of the venue and the night,
2 'events'
> occured while those door men were infact off duty, where one guy got
punched
> to the ground and 2 lads threw an ashtray at one of the bar staff.
LUG