[Wolves] ars'in door men

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Nov 7 21:14:03 2002

Jon Farmer spoo'd forth:
>> Someone stole my Zaurus. Right out of my hand, while I was standing on
>> the street, and ran off. I spent an hour and a half at the police
>> station giving a statement, after which Jono very kindly drove me home.
>> Thanks again, Jono.
>
> Bugger, that really sucks.. Where the police that bothered? Or now that
> September has passed has the crack down on street crime gone pete tong?

The actual copper who took my statement wasn't really, although the one
on the desk when I went in and reported it was extremely kind (as well
as quite cute), which was good because I was reeling a bit (as Jono can
no doubt confirm).

Aq.

--
Medio tutissimus ibis.
(You will travel safest in a middle course)