[Wolves] Check out the new Wolves LUG website!

steve parkes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Nov 8 12:00:01 2002

Very nice.

Good to see my logo has survived the test of time.

One or two problems with the theme.

First it is a little static and causes the sideways scrolling on this
wolverhampton college machine (ie6 yuk) at 800x600.

Second it is not very accessible (do you want to join my AVCE HCI class jono
;-) see
http://bobby.watchfire.com/bobby/bobbyServlet?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wolveslug.org.uk&gl=wcag1-aaa
  for the full rundown you need to address the priority one guidelines at
least.

The first step to level A accessibility would be to remove all those dam
font elements.  Swop to the strict DTD and validate against that to see
where to start the improvements.

but over all I would give you a B ;-)

sparkes - teaching building accessible websites to a bunch of 17-20 year
olds right this second. ;-)