[Wolves] People to update the web site

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Nov 11 20:04:00 2002

Hi all,

Now we have a spiffing new website, we need to discuss
who would like to help with the maintenance of it, and
who would be interested in promoting it.

I was also thinking it may be advisable for someone to
elect to book meetings at the Clarendon, so we can all
go along and bring computers and stuff. We can also
use the website to promote talks that people are
doing. I suspect that with these new LUG members, that
we are rapdily running out of space at the 'spoon.

Comments? Volunteers?

   Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://jono.dyndns.org/