[Wolves] People to update the web site

wolves@mailman.lug.org.uk wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Nov 12 14:28:01 2002

One thing I have been hoping to do is to write a newbie guide to linux
for blargoc.

The other day I was meaning to tell you guys if you would like to help
write it in anyway.  The article can be mirrored on the wolves site
and/or I will also include links to the wolves site on blarg.  I can
easiliy get an article like this /dotted, [H]ed, Ananded etc. with ease.
It's great promo, get you guys seen.  The least an article/review gets
at blarg is 15,000 hits/day when an article goes out (that makes us the
2nd largest site in the UK in our category).

Just an idea.  There are not many articles like this around for the
average Windows user to bump into.

---
Simon