Fwd: Re: [Wolves] Sharp SL-5000D Zaurus for sale

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Nov 14 23:19:01 2002

Jayne Heger spoo'd forth:

> Doh! I didnt see that. OK, I will offer it for ?150.
>
> i have just emailed my boyfriend as he may be interested.
> Could you tell me the specifications please?

Yeah, he's about 5'10" tall, with a beard, 34" waist. He's about a 5 on
the 1-10 scale of guitar players, and he likes cheesecake.

Oh, the specs for the Zaurus? I thought your bf was interested in Jono.
;-)

Aq.

--
If hard data were the filtering criterion you could fit the entire
contents of the Internet on a floppy disk.