[Wolves] Re: wolves meeting

Lee Jordan wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Nov 20 16:45:00 2002

Go's:
1. Jono
2. Ron
3. Goththing (aka.Alex)
4. Simon
5. Simon and Steve from Birmingham A2RT
6. Rob Smith
7. James
8. Aq.
9. Sparkes (if I can get away with it, might have to leave early)

Late Go's:

No Go's:

1. Adam - Will be up to my elbows in SQL and C++
assignments. Hopefully can make the following meeting.
2. Mark. Sorry chaps for my long non-appearance. Up to my neck in
it, and one of our teachers runs a choir which she wants me to
sing in for the next concert and the rehearsals are on Wednesdays.
PS, isn't RedHat 8.0 good?
3. Dan  (Have to visit my parents for diplomatic reasons)
4. Lee - Money issues and I've not long got up after a gig last night and a
rough weekend - sorry ppl