[Wolves] Remember me :)

Jayne Heger wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Nov 20 18:36:00 2002

On Wednesday 20 November 2002 6:15 pm, Helen Rose wrote:
> Hey guys, hope its all going well, just thought you
> would be interested to know that you got a mention in
> my coursework assignment i just finished. The topic
> was linux in education, thanks to all the discussion
> we had i was able to argue that linux in schools does
> have support from the linux community :)

That sounds like a cool topic! - I hope you get a decent mark for your
efforts.

> If anyone has an overwhelming desire to read it let me
> know. The whole report was about a paragraph so not
> much to get your teeth into. ( stupid lecturer giving
> me impossible word counts)

If you could send it to me I'd love to read it. What was the word count on it
though? one paragraph doesn't sound like a lot.
send it to
jayne@sphynx.clara.co.uk

> Anyway take care
> Helen

you haven't met me yet (well, no-one on the LUG has), I only joined in August
but take care anyway.

Jayne