[Wolves] last nites meet

wolves@mailman.lug.org.uk wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Nov 21 10:17:01 2002

just wanna say last nites meet was cool. but what the hell have i been voted to do seen as i was rushing so i woudlnt miss my bus, which infact i ONLY just caught luckly :-)
when i finally got home at 12 i started ot install the god-like debian, which was an ass. took me till 4 to get it running and then remembered i didnt set up my pppd account when installing and wvdial wouldnt do it when i was in linux, and i couldnt get gnome to work at default instead of KDE (no offence to KDE just gnome is what i am used too) but hey dont matter.

goththing

ps nice to have met u all btw :)
pps <jono> The Lotto, cheese cake, ummmmm </jono>
hehe

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800 970 8890