[Wolves] Konqueror question

root wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Nov 22 19:59:01 2002

On Wednesday 20 Nov 2002 4:40 pm, you wrote:
> --- Wayne Morris <waynemorris@encloser.com> wrote:
> > So if I delete the entire directory, will Konqueror
> > build a fresh version of
> > the tree?
>
> It should do. :D Whenever you delete ~/.kde it is
> recreated when you next load KDE.
>
>   Jono

Yuck, renamed .kde , it created a new one with:

Printer still configured, but 'error' when trying to print.
New mail account needed (but original folders and mail in place)
Custom icons on panel missing.

Obv in retrospect I suppose, but printer prob foxes me - I set up printer
again with exactly the same settings and it works as "HP970 test" but not as
first. (Its on a Jetdirect box btw, not that it should make any diff)

Wayne