[Wolves] Clarendon meet - 4th Dec 2002

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Nov 24 06:55:01 2002

Jono Bacon spoo'd forth:
> - Who wants to do a presentation? Aq on Python repeat
> would be cool. :D

I can do another one if people want -- does it have to be  a  repeat  of
last time's basic Python talk, or should I do something  more  advanced?
Maybe not Pytohn at all -- I could do some sort of web  thing,  perhaps.
Sparkes and I can argue about the necessity for XHTML or something ;)

> - How many can bring laptops?

If I'm doing a talk I shall, certainly;  if  not  I  won't,  because  my
laptop's embarrassing compared to everyone else's :P

> - Travel arrangements - can everyone get to the
> Clarendon, and if people need lifts - who can
> volunteer.

*waves hand for a lift from the Moon Under Water*

> OK folk...let me hear your ideas so we can plan this
> early if it gonna happen, and if it is, I will book
> the Clarendon up.

An additional note is that  people  who  wanted  or  were  giving  lifts
generally used to meet in the Moon between about 7.00  and  7.45  or  so
and then head off to the Clarendon at 7.45 - 8.00.

Aq.

--
Something must be Done
This is Something