[Wolves] Clarenden meet booked

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Nov 26 00:40:01 2002

Hi all,

I have booked the Clarendon for the 4th December meet.
If everyone is radically opposed to meet at the
Clarendon and prefers a meet in the moon, just speak
up and if there is a majority I will cancel.

Aq seems to have volunteered for a talk on Python -
and we already have some laptops that are gonna be
brought down. :D

I propose that we do as Aq said and meet in the
Clarendon for food before the meet, and then head over
to the Clarendon for about 8pm. Anyone fancy a curry
afterwords?

We need to figure out who is gonna be driving people
here and there, so those with cars - please put your
hand up. :D

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://jono.dyndns.org/