[Wolves] Clarenden meet booked

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Nov 26 01:31:01 2002

Jono Bacon spoo'd forth:
> Aq seems to have volunteered for a talk on Python -
> and we already have some laptops that are gonna be
> brought down. :D

What sort of level would people like to see? Most  people  were  at  the
last talk and therefore got the basics, yes? So I could do  something  a
bit more advanced, maybe. Alternatively,  I  can  do  one  on  something
other than Python if you like -- the semantic web, something like  that.
Whatever people want...

Aq.

--
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman had affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room munching pills and