[Wolves] Opera closing problem

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Nov 26 13:35:00 2002

fizzy spoo'd forth:
>> Have you tried starting Opera from an xterm
>> to see if it  outputs
>> any messages when it closes? Might be segfaulting or
>> something similar.
> yeah, i was going to say try ctrl-alt-F8 (or whatever
> terminal it is in your distro) to see what is going
> on.

...assuming that your distribution binds X client stdout to a  terminal,
of course, which not all of them do...

>>            -- Graffito on New York subway
> in the words of google: "Did you mean: graffiti"

No. Graffiti is a plural, and it was only written once...

Aq.

--
Why am I not surprised that Microsoft would make these things HTTP
Equivs? What next? Extending HTTP 1.1 so that "GET" is followed by "or