[Wolves] Wolves lug visit to A2RT in B'ham

Si Griffiths wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Nov 28 17:05:01 2002

Hi everyone

Just to remind you that if any of you would like to come and visit us ove=
r in=20
Birmingham this saturday - to see the MediaLab that we're in the middle o=
f=20
constructing with recycled computers and Linux - then we'd be more than h=
appy=20
to have you over for the afternoon & show you what we've being doing and =
what=20
we're hoping to achieve with our project - obviously any help with proble=
ms=20
that have arisen will be greatly appreciated ;~)

Jono's definetely coming over & he's going to do an interview with us & t=
ake=20
some pictures during the afternoon for Linux Format, so if anyone else fr=
om=20
the lug would like to join him they'd be more than welcome. Around 2pm wo=
uld=20
be good for us - there's directions of how to find us below. If anyone ne=
eds=20
alternate directions or any other info let us know.

Right then not sure which way you wanna come but if your coming from Wolv=
es=20
via Dudley & then down the Hagley Road into B'ham, go straight over Five =
Ways=20
& down Broad Street, at the massive ring road, come island, at the other =
end=20
of Broad Street filter left towards Winston Green, keep going for a few=20
hundred yards & then filter right so that you come to an island, at the=20
island take the 2nd exit up a road called 'Newhall Hill' & keep going=20
straight up until you come to an island with a clock tower in the middle =
of=20
it, take a right here & the building that we're in 'the big peg' is the b=
ig=20
white one on your left - so park anywhere around there. To gain access to=
 the=20
building you'll need to use the side entrance, which is actually on the s=
ide=20
of the building that's to your left after the island & the side entrance =
is=20
located next to a newsagents about half way down. At this point it's prob=
ably=20
best if you give Steve a ring on his mobile 07960 589140 & we'll come dow=
n &=20
bring you up.=20

hope this is clear enough to follow, there's a map here aswell with the B=
ig=20
Peg marked by the arrow

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=3D406073&y=3D287745&z=3D0&sv=3DB1=
8+6ND&st=3D2&tl=3DPostcode+B18+6ND&pc=3DB18+6ND&mapp=3Dnewmap.srf&searchp=
=3Dnewsearch.srf

and finally the full address is Vivid, Unit 311f, The Big Peg, 120 Vyse S=
t,=20
Birmingham, B18 6ND. Tel: 0121 233 4061

Cheers

Steve & Si