[Wolves] Forums and the mailing list

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Nov 29 07:49:01 2002

Peter Oliver spoo'd forth:
> On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Aquarius wrote:
>
>> Does anyone who fancies a project want to look into gatewaying posts  to
>> the  web  forums  on  wolveslug.org.uk  into  the  mailing   list,
>> and gatewaying replies on the mailing list to those threads back into
>> the forums?
>
> "http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/wolves/".  Add some links of the form
> "mailto:wolves@mailman.lug.org.uk?Subject=foo&In-Reply-To=bar" and you're
> done.

Hah? Do what? I meant the forums on the website, so  that  when  someone
there posts a new thread it appears here on the mailing list too, and  I
can reply to it here on the mailing list and my  reply  appears  on  the
website in that thread on the forums, so I don't have to  keep  checking
the website all the time. How do the list archives help with this?

Aq.

--
"Last week, I arrived in Sunnydale. Or perhaps it was the week before,
I don't know."