[Wolves] Wolves lug visit to A2RT in B'ham

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Nov 29 07:50:01 2002

Peter Oliver spoo'd forth:
>> > Just to remind you that if any of you would like to come and visit us over in
>> > Birmingham this saturday
>>
>> Oh, I'm coming, fear not. :)
>
> Me too.  Are we going to make some attempt to descend upon them at the
> same time or just drop by at random?

I have to drop by at random, essentially, because I have to  fit  it  in
around fitting the trunking in my new office that I've  been  decorating
for a month :) But if other people can organise a  time  then  I'll  try
and match it if I can...

Aq.

--
from string import *;import re,base64;w=base64.decodestring('YXF1YXJp'+
'dXNAa3J5b2dlbml4Lm9yZw==');u='['+lowercase+']';print re.sub(u,'-',w)