[Wolves] Hi

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Oct 28 05:02:01 2002

Chris Ball spoo'd forth:
> hey :)
>
> just joined the list, i'm an 18 y/o Student studying a BTEC IT course at
> walsall college :)
> i've used linux on and off for a couple of years now.. currently using
> Mandrake 9

Hey :)
Fancy coming along to a meeting?

> just a quick question....
> as i have my webpage hosted on uklinux.net, i get emails sent to different
> addresses on the same account so basically... is there a way of sending the
> emails that were directed to anything @puremorning.co.uk to my box on our
> lan, and the rest to another box?

This is a mail configuration thing. Look into either procmail or
.forward files with Exim, if Exim is your mailserver on uklinux.net.

> any info would be a great help.. even if it's just a link to look at.

Are there URIs any more? I just google for everything. :)

--
If hard data were the filtering criterion you could fit the entire
contents of the Internet on a floppy disk.