[Wolves] Hi

Chris Ball wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Oct 28 06:24:00 2002

>From: Aquarius <aquarius-lists@kryogenix.org>
>To: wolves@mailman.lug.org.uk
>Subject: Re: [Wolves] Hi
>Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 05:02:50 +0000
>

>Hey :)
>Fancy coming along to a meeting?
Sure thing? when's the next one?

>This is a mail configuration thing. Look into either procmail or
>.forward files with Exim, if Exim is your mailserver on uklinux.net.
i'll look into it, ta :)

>Are there URIs any more? I just google for everything. :)
aye, but google is frighteningly random when it wants to be, i've learned
about everything from sendmail exploits to camel training when researching
this, the problem is, i've no idea what i'm looking for :(

---
there's nothing i like more than to spend my sunday mornings running round
tesco's with a loaded shotgun.......

Chris Ball
Freelance Loser

Unlimited Internet access for only $21.95/month.  Try MSN!