[Wolves] List

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Oct 29 17:02:00 2002

Jono Bacon spoo'd forth:
meeting tomorrow, Moon Under Water, 7:30

Attending:
1) fizz
Late:
1)

Not at all:
1) Adam - Sorry, flat out for many reasons,
assignnments, moving house, work etc etc ad nauseum.
This may not be short term. Sorry people.

2) Simon - My train doesn't get back in from County
Durham until at least 11, I might see you leaving the
pub though :)

3) Jono - will be moshing to Kreator / Destruction at
JB's in Dudley.

4) Aq -- in Cambridge working, and won't be back until late. (Quiet
meeting this week!)

--
If hard data were the filtering criterion you could fit the entire
contents of the Internet on a floppy disk.