[Wolves] List

Ron Wellsted wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Oct 29 20:04:00 2002

Attending:
1) fizz

Late:
1) Ron (at CA bash at the Belfry, so probably not 'til 9:30/10)

Not at all:
1) Adam - Sorry, flat out for many reasons, assignnments, moving house, work
etc etc ad nauseum. This may not be short term. Sorry people.

2) Simon - My train doesn't get back in from County Durham until at least 11,
I might see you leaving the pub though :)

3) Jono - will be moshing to Kreator / Destruction at JB's in Dudley.

4) Aq -- in Cambridge working, and won't be back until late. (Quiet meeting
this week!)

5) Chris -- Workin`, ah the joys of being a McSlave :(

--
Ron Wellsted
http://www.wellsted.org.uk