[Wolves] Travel Books...

Helena wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Sep 1 14:03:01 2002

Adam Sweet wrote:

> Just got my travel book for my holiday: Rebel Code ;)
> Heh,
> Ad

Hey,
I am in the process of reading that very book as we speak, however a
word of advice, in my opinion its really good start to the book, which i
read in a few days but its taken me 3 or 4 months to read the same
amount towards the end. Prolly best to be selective about the chapters
that you read cuz it started to do my head in after a while trying to
read it from cover to cover. But then reading is too much like hard work
for me ;)
Have a good holiday
Helen
xxxxxxxxx