[Wolves] Better meeting organiser

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Sep 3 01:55:00 2002

Heya folks,

It is quite evident that the list is pissing the lot
of us off in terms of removing quoted arrows and
adding yourself to it.

As such I have been working on a list manager and I
would like to put it on the LUG site. It would be cool
if we could put it on a virtual server such as:

  meet.wolveslug.org.uk

My in development list wotsit is a PHP/MySQL script
where you can log in and add yourself to the latest
meeting list.

As such I will need to have MySQL and PHP installed on
the machine. I can set this up if this is not the
case. If this is indeed not the case and Aq wants me
to set this up, could he mail me the user/pass.

     Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - [vmlinuz] - jonoATkdeDOTorg
KDE Developer - Diary: http://www.advogato.org/person/jono/