[Wolves] Linux in school

MarkEllse@btinternet.com wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Sep 13 23:16:01 2002

Jayne,

Thanks for the offer. If you have your own transport, arrange to come over
and look at the show and see the situation whenever. Otherwise I keep
promising to arrange a linux meeting at school with transport from
wolverhampton (and beer on the school).

Actually, we are getting quite keen on linux over in little old Cannock.

Mark