[Wolves] Peruvian Microsoft Rebuttal

Adam Sweet wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Sep 20 20:20:00 2002

I spotted this story in a corner of Linux Format a
while back but didn't realise that it had been
concluded. This is great and I only hope that the
British government take heed, though the latest Lnx
Format does mention that they are looking into OSS
(the URL is invalid regrettably). I was planning an Aq
style fax your MP thing about the Peruvian bill, but I
will relax and take my time now. I was well impeessed
by this guys method of no bull and honest, "Well
actually you're very wrong" method.
Ad - back in the UK and it's cold.

=====
http://www.any1fancyadrinky.co.uk