[Wolves] GTK Fonts

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Sep 28 23:01:01 2002

Tom Edwards spoo'd forth:
> Hello :)
>
>        I was wondering if anyone knew how to control fonts in GTK applications
> compiled under gnome 2 when the main desktop is KDE. I used to use the option
> in gnomecc however that has disappeared and now it is defaulting back to
> fixed width fonts in all the applications that are GTK based.

You can still run the Gnome control centre even if you're using a KDE
desktop, and I think it's the main way to control fonts in Gnome apps.
The other thing to do is investigate what you can put into ~/.gtkrc,
which I believe will take some config options, and I bet one of them is
the font...

--
 The carrot is hiding in your coat pocket.  "Don't let me be
eaten!" it begs in a pathetic, orange voice.