[Wolves] Zaurus', WLAN's and such crap.

Matt Wright wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Apr 10 16:44:01 2003

Hi,

The server, be it in linux or windows, is pretty much unused. I mainly use
my Z for playing mp3's at night to goto sleep to and everyone else in the
house is asleep. I had thought about using NFS but I'm not always in Linux
on the machine that holds my mp3s. I don't suppose anyone has done and ftp
filesystem have they :)??

Matt

-- Quantum canis ille in fenestra est?