[Wolves] Bloke vs. Bloke: graphics engines: some initial thoughts

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Apr 17 14:41:01 2003

Hi Aq,

> None of that is documentation, you big liar :) I
> would ideally like (a)
> a complete API reference for the Python bindings to
> the Blender game
> engine, and (b) some simple examples. Perhaps these
> things are
> available and I am blind; if so, just point me
> towards them...

http://www.blender.org/modules/documentation/225PythonDoc.zip

Did you google it? I know there are some tutorials out
there and I would suggest that you wedge open your
wallet with a crowbar and buy the Blender gamekit; it
will tell you everything you need. Then, you will
write tutorials to help others. ;)

Seriously though, get the gamekit book, and check the
forums on Elysiun and blender.org. There are plenty of
people using the gamekit.

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://jono.dyndns.org/