[Wolves] Stunning Meet

Adam Sweet wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Apr 17 16:07:01 2003

> we ended up legging it off to another pub for a few
> drinks and Dan, Adam, Aq and others were
impressively
> drunk

Ohhhh my poor head. Yes I was wasn't I? I recall
making a few unkind jokes, getting bothered by a
religeous guy and *Aq buying a round*.
You remember me disappearing to meet my friends in
O'Neills or Flares? They were in neither, so I ended
up on my own in Flares, rat-arsed and I actually
pulled somehow. The only thing is I can't remember her
name or what she looked like, it doesn't look like I
got her number either. Other things I don't remember
include leaving Flares and how I got home...
I was still drunk this morning and have been *really*
rough all day.
See you in 2 weeks ;)
Adamski

=====