[Wolves] Stunning Meet

Matt Warwick wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Apr 17 17:04:01 2003

> We don't get our certificates until July either

I won't get mine then, I have to retake the OCCO exam=2E

I'm going full time at PC World sometime soon as a technician, rather than=
 a PC Clinic "Desk Monkey" (I'm sure it's meant affectionatly)=2E So rathe=
r than being shouted at by people all day because I won't get them a refun=
d, I'll now get shouted at by customers over the phone when its taking me =
2 days to fix their PC=2E

Oh, what fun :)

With regards to MAME, what sort of spec PC's will you be looking at, becau=
se obviously a Pentium 133 ain't gonna be able to handle Mortal Kombat 3 (=
I'd consider you lucky if you got Pacman to run on it! hehe)=2E As long as=
 I can play Street Fighter 2 on it, I'm happy :)

Matt