[Wolves] Stunning Meet

Steve Crozier wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Apr 17 21:38:00 2003

On Thursday 17 Apr 2003 7:37 pm, Jayne Heger wrote:

> Yeah, I miss the Toreador loads.

i don't think i went there much (was that oppposite what used to be the
bullring? I used to occasionally pop to Edwards, man that would be cool to go
there, its been a LONG time! I almost got battered there one time, me and my
friend were quite ripped on various conciousness enhacing substances,  and
decided it would be great fun to try and frazzle the minds of the hardest
looking people in the place by talking complete nonsense. There was lots of
pointing at shoes whilst shouting 'you have an ants nest on your foot!'
You had to be there i think :-)

Sounds like meetup was a proper laugh! you buggers! must go to the next one...

ste