[Wolves] A2RT Networked Computers

Robert Smith wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sat Apr 19 14:55:01 2003

Hi

This task of "remastering" Knoppix is going to take some time to get it
perfected but there are some good points to start with!!

1) Knoppix supports USB out the box

2) XFC I belive is one of the preconfigured windows managers

3) Digital cameras as you may know large numbers these days are USB mass
storage devices which means "out of the box" support, on the down side not
all cameras are, some still use manufacturer specific drivers etc.

One thing that would be useful from you is a background image incorperating
any logo you guys use, maybe you already have one, a copy would be useful as
this is simple to do and would help things look more professional from your
point of view

Rob Smith
rob@rob-smith.org.uk