[Wolves] Killing the Zaurus

Daniel Jones wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Apr 20 03:14:01 2003

Matt Wright wrote:

>Dan,
>
>Ever since I got a CF card reader I've been killing my Z left, right and
>centre. Handy to have a 32mb card around. I prefer OZ over the Sharp ROM.
>Bit rough at the edges in places but I prefer it overall.

Hello Mr. top-post... :)

32MB?  Pah!  With me you're talking 512MB!
 Muahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!  (etc)  ;)

(Go on, top that one Ron, go on, I dare ya!  :) )

Seriously, though, I do prefer OZ to the Sharp propietary Thingie also.
 No sense in opting for an Linux PDA if it's not really open-source
through-and-through, now is there?

Now I just need to find a way of reliably getting the thing to boot into
X - I *really* want to be able to play those Amiga(yes and C64) games
while I'm on the move - sad I know but there you go... :)  I'm just not
going to have a downloaded film on every trip I take, and I want
*something* to take my mind of the tedium... (that isn't
pornography-related - I could get arrested for that..)

I just quite like the idea of playing 'The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the
Galaxy' whilst on the bus waiting to get to work.  Does that make me
sad?  Probably... :)
--
Dan